BAFFIN ISLAND

BAFFIN ISLAND

My Blog List

Thursday, December 10, 2009

PUFF !!

Do you know what it's like to feel that your body is air and its just filling out your clothes like a balloon , you can feel the pressure , Oh my God it hurts , and any second you know, in no uncertain terms, that your soul will leak out into the atmosphere , floating, floating , and then you will disintegrate .
There are some out there who probably understand what that feeling is, a lot more than I ever thought, but who ever thinks that something like this would ever really happen to you. It happens to other people, not you, definitely not to you.

I thought, how arrogant of you to think that you were safe ! Well , I'm sorry , but what parent ever thinks that this is actually going to happen, right ?, because you never go beyond that point , thinking about it , NEVER, but the thing is and the cruelty of it is , it happens.....

No comments:

Post a Comment