BAFFIN ISLAND

BAFFIN ISLAND

My Blog List

Saturday, January 16, 2010

3 MONTHS YOU SAY !! RANT TIME !!

Cripes, I though it was only 2 weeks ago that I got off the plane !....soooo, well, so far not a bad place to be , could be worse, could be in Haiti ! What in Gods name did those poor people ever do to deserve the shit kicking their taking I ask ?? Christ... enough allready.
I try to stay on top of whats going on but I just cry too much so I've had to stop looking at the videos and pictures, sent money , nothing more to do but pray to God things will soon turn around.
Oh and I get so pissed at these idiots who rant " Why isn't anyone doing anything? " Why don't they get in there and give them food and water " well I'll tell you why dipshits...they can't ...when you have a country so poor that lacks even the normal infrastructure what do you expect? Think of it this way ...you family are starving , their on the other side of the house, you can only get there through the front door , but there is crap piled 6 feet high in every room of the house and guess what " you have no arms !! Got it ??
Oh, I have to stop....I could go on and on and on about those a--holes : )

No comments:

Post a Comment