BAFFIN ISLAND

BAFFIN ISLAND

My Blog List

Saturday, December 26, 2009

"Giving is healing"

I see Cardinals everywhere now, they stared coming shortly after I saw the first one in the tree. They come in different forms, the first was a Christmas card the next month after we lost him, the beautiful red bird embossed on a white background, Then in February , in a container of flowers, March a door knocker, and on and on, they have never stopped coming, all of a sudden they were everywhere, he is with me.
I don't know why I am able to put this to paper now, probably because finally I am able to speak the unspeakable ? Is it because of where I am; here in this beautiful strange land? Whatever it is it is. Thank-you Kim; as you said “giving is healing “ and a big thanks to Edna. I can rest now, knowing that my son is at peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment