BAFFIN ISLAND

BAFFIN ISLAND

My Blog List

Sunday, October 3, 2010

KARL , MY BABY BROTHER

One of my favourite people in the whole wide world is this guy. So gentle, never outspoken, but says what he thinks when its necessary. We teased him a lot when he was a kid but we took care of him too. And the one person he reminds me of out of all the family is my Uncle Charlie, gone now, but I loved him dearly and Karl is just like him in spirit, personality and looks !
Karl is married to a wonderful woman who I think has been the light of his life ever since he met her...they have raised two fine young people and have done well for themselves throughout the years.
I am very proud to call him my brother, and though we don't see each other often , I love him to bits !!

No comments:

Post a Comment